New episodes every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from July 9th to Sept 7th, 2019
Kennedy Justinen - Canadian Boardercross Athlete / Upcoming Olympic Medalist, Social Influencer
INSPIRATIONAL INTERVIEWS SEASON 2: In this episode I interview Kennedy Justinen, a Canadian Boardercross athlete who is training to become a Gold Medalist in the 2022 Olympics. Just under 2 years ago, Kennedy was at her first big national competition since deciding to LEARN and COMPETE in Boardercross, placing dead last, to this past year finishing 6th at nationals and is now on the other side of the world training to pursue her dream of gold at the 2022 olympics. Some may think her dream is impossible but Kennedy is proving it to be possible and is making it happen. Tune into this episode as she shares her journey of being the under dog to being someone who has potential. Kennedy also shares about the adversity she has faced so far on this journey. This is a MUST listen episode.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 8:00am PST
Join me and the Mind Tribe every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 8:00am for our Watch Party.
We will listen to the episode on LIVE stream together, take notes, chat about the episode and what our biggest take aways are.
Book off about an hour for these LIVE events. If you can come for the whole thing PERFECT, if not come for what you can.
The benefits of being a VIP in the tribe:
1. You get VIP offers from me and first access to my programs and offers (including freebies!)
2. I am always delivering VALUE on mindset, soul alignment, and how to live the life of your choosing.
3. Im showing up real, raw, and authentic, sharing all my wins and losses, so you can navigate through this thing called life easier.
4. You level up your tribe with other badass tribe members.
5. So go ahead and put in your information to get on the VIP Mind Tribe List.